I’m thrilled to announce that after years in the making, I’m hosting the first ever Yoga for Every Body workshop at YogaWorks on October 22nd. This will be the first of a series of monthly workshops and I couldn’t be more excited.
In this 3 hour workshop, we’ll enjoy discussion, modified yoga practice, breath work, relaxation, and a photo shoot.
- Body Image discussion and debunking media’s definition of the “Yoga Body”
- Exploration of props, including blankets, blocks, straps, and more
- Practice simple breathwork, relaxing movement, and mindfulness
- An optional photoshoot to participate in a Body Positive social media challenge
What you’ll walk away with:
- Better understanding of how you can make yoga work best for you
- Community of Body Positive tribe members living in the LA area
- Collection of photos of you practicing your favorite yoga postures
- Deeper sense of mind-body relaxation and restoration
TO REGISTER >CLICK HERE<